Top 5 Best Custom ROMs For The Samsung Galaxy S3 I747
If you want the best custom ROMs for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I747, you’ve come to the right place. There are so many custom ROMs to sift through it can get overwhelming. With all the features of different custom ROMs, it may even be at times confusing. This is where this article comes in, and takes away many of the troubles you might be experiencing trying to pick a custom ROM for you device. In this article we will be doing a countdown of our favorite custom ROMs from fifth to first. Each will have a small description as to what it has, what we liked about it, and what we disliked about it. If you have any other great custom ROMs to share with us, please leave a comment below. Hope you enjoy!
5. ParanoidKANGdroid - ParanoidKANGdroid is the most all around complete ROM available featuring the best of every corner of Android development. It is based on resources from Paranoid Android, AOKP, and CM10. This means you get a ton of customization and performance settings for your Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. Being based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean means you get cool features such as Project Butter and Google Now. The only let downs of this ROM are that it is quite large in size and can sometimes be a bit boggy.
4. MIUI Jelly Bean - MIUI takes a very different approach to Android’s user interface than other custom ROMs. It features a very nice, almost “iPhone” like design with modern square icons. The main color used in this ROM is mostly orange, so it gives a fresh taste to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. This ROM is extremely fast and snappy. The simple and intuitive design combined with Project Butter means this ROM flies through everyday tasks.
3. Cyanogenmod 10 - Cyanogenmod is a staple for the modding/development community, as it delivers a clean, Vanilla Android experience. Cyanogenmod 10 is based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and is lightweight and powerful. You get a very Nexus-like experience with this ROM and because it is in the final development stages, it is also very stable.
2. AOKP 4.2 - AOKP is a solid choice all around for any performance enthusiast. It has a lot of customization features to compliment Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. There are a lot of new additions in Android 4.2, such as lock screen widgets and Photosphere. This makes AOKP version 4.2 one of the only custom ROMs featuring Android 4.2 as of now. Be warned however, as it is still in it’s early development stages meaning that it is still subject to many problems.
1. Paranoid Android - This Custom ROM is highly praised in the developer community, as it allows you to take advantage of Galaxy S3′s large 4.8 inch 720p display panel. It features per app DPI and per app color settings. What this allows you to do is customize every application’s icon size/style, and even color. It really is an innovative approach to Android customization, and a very nice addition to a stock, Vanilla experience.
Thanks for reading our article: Top 5 Best Custom ROMs For The Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in everything Android! If this post was helpful to you, be sure to Like Us On Facebook and Follow Us On Twitter.