Paranoid Android 3.0 Release Candidate Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Paranoid Android is one of the most popular custom ROMs available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 as of now. Ever since it made it’s first appearance on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, other phones have wanted a sweet taste of what Paranoid Android can offer. With this latest iteration, Paranoid Android 3.0, you get some cool features and also the access to try out the possible release candidate for the Jelly Bean 4.2.1 version. Try it out and tell us what you think of it in the comment section below!
-Long Press HOME button doesn’t start the Recent Apps Menu. (Will be fixed later)
-FM Radio: unsupported. Use Spirit FM Radio from Play Store instead.
-TV Out: unsupported, will never work (proprietary, undocumented).
-No exFAT support (proprietary, Microsoft).
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the Google apps file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: Paranoid Android 3.0 Release Candidate Jelly Bean 4.2.1 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in Android news, reviews, tutorials, and more! If you found this post helpful be sure to show your appreciation and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.