JellyBam 6.6.0 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
JellyBam is a no comprise, feature rich custom ROM for many Android devices available today. With this latest iteration, you get Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, which is something not widely available on many custom ROMs. Other than that, you also got a ton of features ported over from the likes of Paranoid Android, Cyanogenmod, and AOKP. If your looking for an all in one custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, its hard to recommend something other than JellyBam 6.6.0 as of now. Be sure to try it out and tell us what you think of it in the comment section below!
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with CWM or any other custom recovery such as TWRP
- Download the ROM
- Download GApps
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the Google apps file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: JellyBam 6.6.0 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in Android news, reviews, tutorials, and more! If you found this tutorial helpful be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.