AOKP Jelly Bean 4.2 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I747
AOKP is a free, open source custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. This latest variant brings along with it Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, meaning you get some cool features such as lockscreen widgets and Google’s “Project Butter”. The core system functions on this ROM do work, but it may be very buggy as this ROM is still in it’s beginning stages. Don’t expect this to be stable, and should be used more so just to try out and tinker around with. Try it out and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
AOKP 4.2.1 Jellybean 12.18.2012 First release of 4.2.1 Do not feature request. This is still a really early build. Camera works No data issues Updated Underwear kernel Themable MMS is back Lots of other things. But like I said. First actual release.
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 with Clockwork Recovery Mod (tutorial: here)
- Download the ROM from: here
- Download GApps from: here
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the Google apps file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: AOKP Jelly Bean 4.2 For Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in AOKP Jelly Bean Android 4.2 news and tutorials for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. If this post has helped you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.