Android Revolution HD 11.2 Jelly Bean For Galaxy Note 2 N7100
So, are you looking for a custom ROM for you Samsung Galaxy Note 2 but don’t want to stray far from the original Touchwiz experience Samsung offers? Well than Android Revolution HD 11.2 Jelly Bean is the perfect choice for you. Based on official Samsung N7100XXDMB2 firmware, you know you are getting a stable and smooth Jelly Bean 4.1.2 experience with Android Revolution HD. Along with that, you get some really nice enhancements over stock that are sure to improve your device such as root, RAM optimizations, enabled GPU rendering, enhanced battery life and more. Android Revolution HD promises a lot, but then again it does really deliver all of those promises. If you need a great, optimized, Touchwiz ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2, be sure to try out Android Revolution HD. If you do, be sure to tell us what you think of it in the comment section below.
- Removed software (CPU) rendering - full Exynos 4 Quad (GPU) rendering
- Fully optimized and tweaked
- ROOT (su + SuperSu Permissions - Thanks to chainfire)
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- RAM optimizations
- System signatures check enabled for system security and safety
- Improved virtual memory management
- Speed optimizations
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
- Bloatware applications removed
- All /system applications updated to latest available
- All /data applications updated to latest available
- Improved camera performance
- Improved CPU governors performance
- Most optimal system scheduler
- Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
- Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- Auto init.d permissions set on boot
- sysro/sysrw commands support
- Excellent battery life!
- Improved EXT4 performance
- OpenVPN support
- Most up-to-date system files permissions
- Adobe Flash Player support for Jelly Bean
- Support almost 24h a day
- …and many more!
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: Android Revolution HD 11.2 Jelly Bean For Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Be sure to stay tuned to Android’s Finest for the latest in Android news, reviews, tutorials, and more! If you found this tutorial helpful, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.